Apply To Raise Capital through The Ark Angel Fund.
Please fill out the following form. We will get back to you with a response within two weeks.
The undersigned Company (“Company”) has been invited to submit its application, executive summary, business plan, and other documents (collectively the “business plan”) to Ark Angels members and to discuss its business at various forums to be held by Ark Angels. As a condition for disseminating and discussing its business plan, including via any electronic medium, to its members, officers, guests, partners, consultants, contractors, and advisors, the Company hereby consents that the Company:
1. Shall conduct the dissemination and presentation of the business plan, including presentation at the forum, in accordance with guidelines of and decisions made solely at the discretion of Ark Angels;
2. Has not and shall not make a general solicitation of its private offering under SEC Rule 506(c) or otherwise;
3. Shall hold free and harmless Ark Angels, its members, officers, guests, contractors, partners, consultants, and advisors, from any and all direct and indirect claims or damages suffered by the Company as a result of copying or disclosing in any manner including electronic, in whole or in part, information contained in the business plan, discussed at a forum, or otherwise disseminated to Ark Angels members, officers, guests, partners, contractors, consultants, and advisors;
4. Understands and agrees that the dissemination and presentation of the business plan is solely for information purposes and that neither Ark Angels nor any of its members and officers make any warranty or representation that any of its members, officers, guests, partners, contractors, consultants, or advisors will invest in the Company or arrange for any investment in the Company;
5. Shall hold free and harmless Ark Angels and its members, officers, guests, partners, contractors, consultants, and advisors from any and all direct and indirect damages, claims, losses, expenses, injuries, and liabilities including interest, penalties, and attorney fees that the Company and any third party shall incur or suffer on account of the Company’s inability or failure to obtain investment capital or other types of funding and on account of the Company’s actual or alleged public solicitation of its private offering; and
6. Shall not make any statements, observations, opinions, or communicate any information (whether in written, electronic, or oral form) that defames, slanders, or is likely in any way to harm the reputation of Ark Angels, its members, officers, guests, partners, contractors, consultants, or advisors or interfere with any of their relationships.